New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lacken, Co. Mayo


I took a drive to Lacken yesterday and decided to drive around all the little narrow back roads to see if it lead me anywhere interesting. Sometimes I try to get lost (its not easy when your trying for some reason).

I came to a dead end at a coast line so I got out and walked. What a beautiful spot I had found. The Atlantic waves were pounding off the cliffs making loud crashing booms and shooting many meters in the the air. The sun was just about to go down (to the right of the cliffs). It was hard to find a spot to take a photo without running the risk of getting hit by one of these waves and getting dragged out to the sea. I think its one of the reasons I like the sea, its so intimidating and powerful. Not being able to swim would have a sight influence too im sure.

I had taken a few photos when it started to rain so I headed back to the car. I hate the rain!! Planning on going back soon and im sure I seen a cave somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment