New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Monday, November 9, 2009

Personalized Christmas cards.

Ill be doing a personalized Christmas card package for the next two months. Basically, it will involve a photo shoot and an image of choice to be printed on 25 or more cards.

I got Robin dressed up for the shoot (it wasn't the easiest thing in the world keeping that hat on him).

So now to pick a photo to stick on Christmas cards to use as an example...

Its hard to choose as I'm biased (him being being my son and all). I think i might be a bit indecisive, but I'm not sure.

What do you think 1,2,3,4 or 5?? You can click on the photo to enlarge.










1 comment:

  1. Hello Ciaran!!Eyyyy how big is your babyyy!!! so CUTE!!!! is me Evy, how are you?? how is work going? i just saw you have my picture here..ahahahaha :D thanks!!
    how is everything going for you???
    regards!!

    ReplyDelete