New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Westport Wedding Fair Mayo,


Outside a hotel in Westport, five brides & one groom. Lucky man, or maybe not ;)

I was asked to take this promo shot for the Westport Woods Hotel in Westport, Mayo while I was displaying my work at the wedding fair on the day. Hope to make a few bookings from it.

My last wedding fair which was also in Westport was pretty successful for me. Got loads of inquiries and a few bookings.

As I am new to Mayo alot of people are not yet familiar with the name 'abaca photography'. I think once your searching for a wedding photographer in Mayo using Google you will find my site is up there on the first page though.

I met a couple at the event that were very disappointed that they didn't search hard enough as my reportage style was exactly what they were looking for. Unfortunately they had booked their wedding photographer the previous week. (Some other guy in Westport). They mentioned that when they were searching on Google that they limited their search to 'westport wedding photographer'. So I guess I got a little bit more SEO work to do.

Visit my website at www.abacaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment