New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wedding photo from Saturdays wedding in Salthill, County Galway

Two photos from last Saturdays wedding with Cormac & Laura in Salthill, Galway.

I dont do a whole lot of weddings in Galway but lately I do find that I am being asked to cover more & more weddings in and around Galway. Well I am only less than an hour away from Galway city which is great.

Cormac & Laura were a pleasure to work with on the day. They wanted a no-fuss relaxed approach to their wedding photography so as anyone that I have covered a wedding for will tell you, thats exactly what they got.







Wedding photography Salthill Galway, Abaca Photography, wedding photographer based in Westport, Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment