New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nicola & Patrick + Jenny & Cesar, double wedding

My fist double wedding yet. Luckily enough though it wasnt double the work and I was also a guest as these guys are friends. This was a chilled out, no fuss kind of wedding with little to no emphasis on posing photos (which was great in this case). Coincidentally, the first wedding I ever covered was with the eldest sister Claire a couple of years ago.

I had to promise id put my camera away after the meal and enjoy myself. Had a great night and even made it out onto the dance floor later despite my awful dance moves. Luckily theres not much photographic evidence of that.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment