New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Thursday, September 6, 2012

New gadget for backing up my photos while on location for extra piece of mind. The Colorspace UDMA2.

I have been thinking about getting a device like this for a while now. Its basically a portable device that lets me backup my photos while on location rather than have to wait until I get home.

Lucky enough for me when I went online to go about buying the Colorspace UDMA they had just released the Colorspace UDMA2 which was great news as this one comes with a wifi dongle which lets you connect it to your ipad or iphone or whatever else that can do the job.  I can now directly backup compact flash cards on to the HyperDrive Colorspace UDMA2 at speeds up to 2GB per minute without using a computer. It was so easy to just turn the wifi on and then browse through them on the ipad. It does have a big enough screen too so its not like the ipad is necessary but a nice touch.

I went for the 750GB option so I guess I could always use it as an external hardrive  for  the ipad and stick a few movies on it too. You can also connect the colorspace udma2 to your ipad via a camera connection kit if you dont want to use the wifi.






Compact flash reader


Colorspace udma2, Sanho, hyperdrive, portable photo backup device, photography backup device, backing up photos on location, colourspace udma, colorspace udma, udma2, colorspace udma ii, colorspace udma2 review, backup photos using ipad, view cf card photos on ipad, best photo backup soloution, wedding photograhy

No comments:

Post a Comment